Welcome to my blog!


Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Review- Soap & Glory Supercat eyeliner pen

As I had never tried liquid eyeliner before I thought purchasing a pen eyeliner first would be a safe option as they seemed to look easier to use than a normal liquid eyeliner. I chose Soap & Glory because I absolutely adore them and already owned another item from their make up collection.
I held it so you could get an idea of the size :)

The actual pen applies the liquid very evenly and well and the colour is amazing, I don't think I've ever seen an eyeliner so black! As for the result I was very surprised at how easy I found it to use, I thought I would have to use it a few times to get used to it but I didn't need to!
 Just upper lid.
Upper and lower lid.
I also found out it's really good for lower lid eyeliner because you can apply it thinly then blend it in slightly by patting it with your ring finger and it leaves a really nice look.

Overall this eyeliner is really easy to use, great value for money at £6 and (as always with Soap & Glory) the packaging is gorgeous, I will definitely be buying this again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment