Welcome to my blog!


Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Review- Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks

I'm just going to cut straight to the point, this is probably the best blusher you will ever buy considering how cheap it is!
Top left: Pink Cloud, Top Right: Dusky Pink, Bottom: Rosey Glow

This blusher is so easy to use and has such a nice look on your cheeks. The main reason I bought this was because it was fragrance free and really cheap. I bought it because frangranced makeup makes me break out so I just picked up the first reasonably priced blush I saw and I'm so glad I did because it's is amazing, it glides on and blends so well and the colours are so great I've bought 2 more since my first purchase.
Left: Dusky Pink, Middle: Rosey Glow, Right: Pink Cloud 

I would strongly recommend this if you have trouble with break outs on your cheeks.
I will definitely be buying the last colour as they are all fragrance free and they help my spots. You can purchase these blushers for £1.99 from Boots.


P.s. Sorry the pictures are so dark! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment