Welcome to my blog!


Monday, 4 June 2012

Review- Topshop nails in 'Razzmatazz'

I'm a newbie to glitter nail varnishes as i have only tried two but out of the two this one is amazing!
I bought this because of the rave reviews it had and I wanted to see if it was worth the hype... it so is!!!
The actual varnish is a slight bluey lilac colour which compliments the holographic glitter very well. as you can see there is fine glitter and bigger, hexagonal shapes which are slightly more the colour of the varnish.
You need a good three coats of his to built it up to the optimum opacity and it looks great with another colour underneath. (I particularly like it with Topshops Eclipse as a base.)

Basically the rave about this is well deserved because it has truly amazing glitter and is just an all round great nail varnish, and at £6 in store or on Topshops website it's not going to break that bank either!

No comments:

Post a Comment