Welcome to my blog!


Monday, 19 November 2012

Creme D'lovely! | MAC Creme D'nude lipstick | Review

Being so pale it's very hard to come across a nude lipstick that actually looks nude on my lips and not too pink or brown. Given the vast range of lipsticks MAC have, I thought they're bound to have one that suites my skin tone and surprise surprise they did and rather fittingly it's called 'Creme D'nude'.

 All hail the almighty MAC! :P


It's the perfect blend of nude and a hint of peachy pink, so you don't look completely washed out but the best quality for me is there isn't a glimpse of brown in sight! It's a cremesheen too so for someone like me who is prone to very dry lips, especially at this time of year, it's lovely and moisturising.



This picture doesn't really do it much justice but it's just to show you what it looks like on the hand as most blog readers and YouTube watchers are used to seeing swatches on the hand. :)


As you can see there is definitely some peachy pink in there and doesn't look brown at all. If I wanted to go more nude than this I usually put concealer underneath it because my lips a naturally very red.
Basically I love this and will definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out, which will probably be soon, I wear it every day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment