Welcome to my blog!


Thursday, 29 November 2012

Mini Beauty Haul

So I went to York 2 weeks ago just for a day trip and I ended up buying a few more things than I intended! I didn't take any pictures of York as I was with a friend and I didn't want to make her wait for me plus my SLR is quite old therefore a lot heavier than the newer ones so I didn't want to lug it around. Anyway here is the stuff I picked up a Boots! Enjoy  :)


 Ok, let's get this first one over and done with. This is a makeup bag by ted Baker (£10). I think it looks awesome and I love it but I know there will be people who think it's hideous, but I like this type a hideous.  :)


 I used to use the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit face wash a few years ago (can't remember why I stopped using it) but I was just stocking up on my other face wash, Neutrogena 2-in-1 wash and mask (right picture) and it was on offer for 2 Neutrogena products for £5 in Boots so I thought i would buy it again and I'm loving it!



I used to curl my hair every day but I've been leaving it natural the past few months because I don't want to damage it as much as I used to but if I do curl my hair, if I'm going out or something, I really wanted to see what this was like. Haven't used it yet but I have high hopes. (cue the Sprinkle Of Glitter singing!)



And finally, after seeing FleurDeForce's video on her hair care routine, I've wanted to get my hands on this ever since, so I have! Only used it 3 times but it smells good and I think my hair is softer but I haven't seen a dramatic difference yet. It does say my hair should be 'Renewed and extremely healthy after 2 weeks of use' on the box so there should be a full review up around then!

That's it! Hope you enjoyed my little haul! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment