Welcome to my blog!


Saturday, 10 November 2012

No7 BB cream- Skin perfection! | Review

I don't know what my skin has against foundations, but all the ones I have tried in the past it just rejects them and makes my face look all patchy/cakey/uneven. The other week I went out to see if I could make my skin happier, I went into Boots to browse the new No7 stuff and a very helpful assistant came and asked me if I wanted any help, I told her that I have very sensitive/ combination skin and I didn't want anything too heavy nor too light. She suggested this to me this.


As you can see, this is No7's BB cream for Normal/oily skin, and before I go off talking about this in great detail I just want to say this, from what I've heard and read about BB creams, most of them aren't what they're cracked up to be, in my opinion, this one goes beyond awesome!


This suites my skin perfectly and is exactly what I wanted. It doesn't make my skin get oily during the day, stays on all day, isn't too light and isn't so heavy you can tell I'm wearing it and it matches my skin perfectly which is hard when you're as pale as me!

 (Believe it or not, my hands are actually paler than my face so it looks darker than it is on my face!)
When I put it on my skin it looks slightly too dark but if I blend it in well it's like my skin but healthier! It gives a lovely healthy glow and looks great.

Overall, this is amazing, and is well worth the £12.95. No7 is sold exclusively at Boots and is available in Normal/oily, normal/dry and dry/very dry and all are available in 2 shades, Fair and medium which, In my opinion, depending on how much you blend it can suite a lot of skin tones (I used Fair).

No comments:

Post a Comment