Welcome to my blog!


Saturday, 19 January 2013

Soap&Glory The Breakfast scrub | 8 weeks of S&G #2 | Review

I've only really ever used one other body exfoliator which I love but this is giving it a run for it's money!


I don't know where to start, I feel like I shouldn't bother mentioning how cool the packaging is because it's kind of a given when it comes to Soap&Glory! It's 300ml which is a decent amount and I love the shape of the pot.


Now onto the smell, aaahhhhhhhhh the smell :) It's one of the nicest smells I've ever smelt! At first I was a bit iffy on it but I very quickly grew to adore it! The only way I can describe it is this: It smells like baked brown sugar, honey and maple syrup but less sweet, but still sweet, it's just so nice!


This scrub is alot less watery than my previous one and when I first scooped it out I thought it was going to be too rough but it really isn't, it's great at tackling any dry skin and works really well.

This is an all-round great scrub and I will definitely be repurchasing it! It may be very slightly over priced at £9.50 for the amount you get but I would say it was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment