Welcome to my blog!


Saturday, 12 January 2013

Soap&Glory Foam Call body wash | 8 weeks of S&G #1 | Review

I've never been one for fancy/ expensive body washes or shower gels but for some reason I was drawn to the Soap & Glory ones and chose this one.

First off, as per usual with Soap & Glory, I love the packaging! It's just so fun and girly but not too girly that it's off-putting. This is a massive 500ml and as far as I know, it doesn't come in a smaller size which could be a down side but to be honest it's easy-peasy to decant into a smaller bottle!

The smell is absolutely lovely, at first I wasn't too sure but it grew on me and I actually look forward to using it. It says it contains notes of frozen yuzu (no idea what that is!), orange oil, green fig and jungle pomelo essence. It also contains peppermint essential oils. To me it mostly smells like the fig and orange with a slight zingieness from the peppermint. It just smells lovely, fresh and clean to me, exactly what you want in a body wash.

The consistency is just perfect in my opinion, it's not thick like a cream but it isn't really runny either, it's the perfect middle ground. And if you hadn't guessed by the name of it, it foams up as you rub it on your skin. I use about 4-6 pumps of this into my hand for my whole body, one pump is surprisingly small, that's why I use so many!
Overall, awesome. Awesome smell, awesome lather, awesome packaging. Just all round awesome. There are other S&G body washes out there but for now I'm perfectly happy with this beauty! And has a great price tag of £6.50, that's £1.30 per 100ml, worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment