Welcome to my blog!


Saturday, 26 January 2013

Soap&Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm in 'Juicy Peach' | 8 weeks of S&G #3 | Review

Where do I start? Hmmm... I think I'm just going to jump straight into it!
I wouldn't call this a lip balm, I would call it a lip gloss in a tin. I don't see this as a bad point in the slightest, I just thought it's too sticky and thick to be a lip balm although as far as I'm aware, it does everything a lip balm should.


So first off, to get the usual packaging adoration out of the way, pink and orange? what's not to like?!


The product itself is very sticky but not in an annoying way because of the consistency and viscosity, you would expect it to be so. The colour is, as the flavour would suggest, very peachy but when applied onto the lips is a lovely nude with a hint of peachy orange-ness. The flavour/scent is absolutely divine too! It's not sickly sweet but is still quite strong.


I use this at least once a week because I almost miss it if I don't wear it for a few days. I love it but I would say it was slightly over priced at £5 but it does last a long time so it's on the verge of being worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment